Well, another year has past since my last entry...seems to be my pattern to only write a post or two per year. Perhaps that will change? So many things have changed in my life recently and I feel as though there really isn't anyone to share those changes with.....and so, lucky you Mr. blog....you get to hear about all of them! :)
I am engaged to be married to my best friend.
Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamt of marrying my "best friend" but I don't know if I ever REALLY thought that was going to happen. Turns out, if I set my mind to something, I really can achieve anything. Rob and I have been together officially now for a little over 6 months and I cannot wait to be his wife! We're getting married on July 30, 2011.
Married life won't be all roses and chocolates, I know....but I'm excited to be able to spend more time with him and continue to get to know more about him throughout our life together. I am also excited (and SCARED TO DEATH) to take on the challenge of being a step-parent.
I couldn't ask for a better step-daughter than Emma.
She loves me so unconditionally and that is exactly what I need as I struggle to learn how to be a parent and how to juggle this new responsibility of caring for someone other than myself. Not just one person, other than myself, but two! What an adventure this will be!
Anyway, it would appear that as long as I remember my password and log-in information to this blog, lol, that I may use it as a way to talk with someone about things that are going on in my life...changes and triumphs. I talk to Rob about them, but it's not the same as chatting with a close girlfriend who understands and genuinely cares. And so dear blog....here's to a new beginning. Cheers!





No comments:
Post a Comment