Where is the love? This is a question that I feel I have been asking for all of my life....perhaps because I have....hmmmm. But where is it?! I mean really! I thought that I found it twice...and boy oh boy was I ever decieved. If that is what love is then count me out! But I dream of love...a love that is nothing like I have ever been able to feel myself. One day I will find it. I need to break habits of just settling for whatever is in front of me for the moment that makes me feel good. It's hard to break that cycle, but if I really want something better then I guess I'd better hold out. Humph...patience...for sure something that I have never been good with. :(
Life is alright. I've really been slacking on my goals over the last week and I'm pretty sure that's why I'm feeling so crummy. I need to get back into the habit of things and then I'm pretty sure that my mood will improve...at least I hope it will. I'm done with this whole feeling sorry for myself thing. I hate when I get into these moods. It's so frustrating. I don't think that it's related to my S.A.D. deal...but I'm sure not feeling like it's helping at all! :(
I'm so grateful for laughter. My family is hilarious. Even when I'm feeling so incredibly low...I can find things to laugh at and I'm so glad. I swear it is my saving grace. I'm not sure where I'd be without humor...and oh goodness, my family is full of things to find humor in. :)
Well, I guess the moral of the story tonight is.....just keep laughing and eventually everything will come full circle and it'll all work out the way the Lord intends for it to. :)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment