Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello old friend

My my my, it has been far too long since I've shared my random ramblings with this blog. Well, that is in part due to the fact that I couldn't remember my log-in information until Ashlee so kindly reminded me of my user name tonight. lol! Oh goodness, that just goes to show you how often I don't get on here anymore. Sad day. This must be fixed. Yes indeed.

Anyway, my thoughts tonight center mostly around my goals that I set for myself a few months back and where I am to date with them. I feel like I'm progressing in the direction that I had hoped and that I am making good strides in the changes that I have planned to make. The largest of these goals seems to be coming into the picture more and more each day. I can't wait until that day finally arrives when I am standing there staring it in the face. It is something that I have worked toward all of my life and to think that it is finally almost here...it just takes my breath away. I really screwed things up last year and saw this goal moving further and further from view...but I have worked hard...and had a lot of help along the way...to get me to where I am today. :)

Anyway, my plan is to update this more often now that I remember how to log in! yay! Keep it real!

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I'm glad I can be of help! Glad you're back blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete