Well, since I last update I finished the book The Brothers Torres and I'm now almost through with Remembering Raquel by Vivian Vande Velde. Good books.
Today I had my favorite "witch doctor" do some treatments on me...she sent me an email after a reiki session with messages that she received for me during my session. They are as follows:
- The confusion and frustration you are feeling as tension is due to engaging in work you have realized is not what you'd like to be doing.
- Feeling stuck due to a contract can be ameliorated by making a plan to create what you would like then taking action on it. It may not be able to bear fruit until the contractural obligation is fulfilled, but the creating will offset the negative effect of "stuck."
- Seek your own space that is ameniable to your energy.
- Walk through the fear to what you know will support your passions and bring great joy into your daily doings.
- Re-open your heart to a relationship that didn't seem exciting enough, the spark will ignite and you will enjoy being fully engaged if you look beyond what others have thought would be too boring or plain for you.
- There will be a momentum toward creating some amazing things once you begin. Begin.
It's funny how some of those message hit what I'm thinking and feeling right on the money. She told me that she didn't understand them or how they might apply to me, but she wanted to pass them on because she figured that I would know what they mean. And I do. I think that I will probably look back on these many times over the next few months as I continue to stretch myself in new directions and find out what I want to do and where I want to go.
Anyway, these are just some random ramblings for the afternoon....thoughts that are on my mind.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment